Senior Account Manager
This boutique branding and design agency, who work across identity, art direction, moving image and print for clients spanning luxury property, fashion and music, are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the small and thriving team. Reporting into their Client Service Director, you will encompass the day to day management of client relationships and take ownership of the delivery of multiple projects.
What will this role include?
- Alleviating the CSD of the management of projects; taking briefs, scoping out costs and timelines, briefing designers and resourcing appropriately, liaising with clients to update throughout the creative lifecycle
- Working to build solid and trusted partnerships with your clients, with a particular focus on the luxury property market, establishing yourself as a pivotal source of knowledge across their creative requirements
- You will be able to manage your own workload and use your self-initiative, knowing how to successfully steer your projects forward, ensuring timely delivery that matches the high standard this agency has previously set within the industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are imperative for success in this role, you must be diligent, with an exceptional eye for detail
- You will appreciate the small team nature and understand the mentality of wearing many hats; chipping in where needed!
If you are a Senior Account Manager who is looking for a new opportunity with a highly regarded creative design agency, who can multitask and succeed in a fast-moving environment, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!