New Business Manager
New Business Manager
One of London's leading commercial design agencies is on the look out for a New Business Manager to join the team. You will be working closely with and supporting the Brand Director and Managing Director to maximise income through obtaining new business.
An understanding and passion for the creative and Retail and/or hospitality industry experience is essential!
You will be part of a team responsible for bringing in new project briefs by targeting new business.
- You will book new client/brief meetings for Project Managers and/or obtain new briefs for the team to meet monthly turnover targets.
- Identifying, through industry research, new business opportunities and emerging trends and markets to target.
- Planning and sometimes executing marketing activity to encourage organic sales
- Be a point of contact for all new organic enquiries and clients
- LinkedIn sales generation
- Assisting the project managers with the successful on boarding of potential clients, sometimes preparing targeted presentations and pitching to win work.
- Working with the Brand Director to target international sales and strategically target new clients in these markets
- Able to work off own initiative
- Have a positive, commercial approach and comfortable putting forward your own ideas
- A clear and confident communicator
- A strategic thinker
- Proven experience in business development and/or a sales role
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong small business understanding and sales focused
- Working knowledge and experience in digital marketing including; SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- A degree/similar qualifications preferable
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Highly efficient, organised, a strong planner, problem solver with great time management/prioritisation skills
- An ability to work on a large number of tasks at any one time under tight deadlines, working under pressure
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite an advantage
- Language skills (Mandarin/Arabic/French/Spanish) advantageous
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for New Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly