This multidiscpilinary and fast-growing architectural practice is looking for a qualified Project Architect, with at least 3-5 years post qualification experience to join the architectural team including architects, technicians and a planner. The post will report to an Associate Architect and Director of Architecture.
The work is mostly in the residential sector with scheme sizes from 5 to 300 new build units. The typical project size of around 20 to 50 units, mostly under Design and Build contracts.
- Detail design using AutoCAD and SketchUp for construction drawings is essential
- Working from inception to completion on several projects at the same time within the Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire areas
- A working knowledge of Revit and good freehand drawing skills are also desirable
- Meeting deadlines efficiently
- Flexible attitude towards new ways of working and independent learning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
- Understanding of the their role in the co-ordination and integration of project information and management
If you're interested in this role, get in touch!
Tel: 0203 640 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.