Junior Space Planner
We have an exciting role for a Junior Designer to join our clients Commercial Interiors Design agency in London! We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Reporting to the Head of Design, the Junior Designer will find themselves working on multiple projects at any one time. The role is to provide team support from initial brief to handover of a project and all stages in between. An enthusiastic applicant is required with bags of potential, as a large portion of your work will be supporting the team with upcoming work on our latest and largest business wins to date.
We are looking for an individual who wants to grow and develop in an exciting commercial concern.
· Accept and interrogate briefs from sales team.
· Develop brief into a design scheme.
· Show a growing commercial awareness, helping to make sketch profitable and giving best options to client / end user.
· Keep abreast of new products including features and benefits for future specification.
· Keep up to date with into new ways of working. Digest / understand how this effects the end user.
· Show a growing commercial furniture knowledge to aid specification singularly or within team groups.
· Provide space plans to aid specification / procurement / installation processes. Adhere to space planning best practice / health and safety / legal procedure.
· Aid / Create presentations to support specification / sales / tender process.
· Aid / Create visuals to support specification / sales / tender process.
· Provide building / as built / furniture / storage surveys to aid sales / procurement / installation process.
· Keep abreast of IT innovations and update / manage in house IT issues.
· Manage in house furniture CAD / image / data libraries.
Professional Skills & Experience:
· Must have proven experience of working on multiple projects
· Should have commercial office interior experience
· Must have efficiency on AutoCAD,
· Revit, PowerPoint, In-Design and Photoshop would be a bonus
· Helpful and adaptable
· A strong passion about design and delivery
· A proactive and ambitious attitude is vital
· Ability to work with a number of colleagues outside of the Design department
· Good communication skills.
What we can offer:
· Fun and exciting office environment
· Dress down Fridays and other events!
· Competitive Annual Salary and Benefits Package
Apply for Junior Space Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly