This award-winning branding and digital design consultancy based in Shoreditch are looking for passionate and innovative Digital Producers to join the team, to take the technical lead on a number of key accounts across high growth businesses in the technology, private equity and professional services markets.
Whilst this is a permanent role, this agency are also open to talented freelance Digital Producers in the interim.
- As a Digital Producer, you'll manage a number of your own accounts, advising on the digital delivery of work, whilst also collaborating with a Senior Account Manager on core accounts; you'll be a trusted and forward thinking point of contact for your clients, able to brief them in on the status of work, communicate technical specs and advise them on practical solutions throughout the creative lifecycle
- You'll immerse yourself in all things digital, be on top of current trends and methodologies and able to deliver across platforms spanning B2B websites (Wordpress), web applications, SEO and digital campaigns
- In this role, you'll encompass project management responsibilities from scoping out work, creating and managing project schedules, writing technical and functional specs, costing projects and liaising with third party suppliers
- This agency always kick start their projects with a strong focus on brand strategy, therefore you'll be keen to get stuck into these phrases of a project by joining in workshops, pulling key insights and clearly relaying these to your offsite developers to ensure that your clients requirements are delivered flawlessly
- You'll liaise internally with your creative teams to ensure that wireframes are seamlessly converted into bespoke yet practical design solutions, all the whilst you'll be updating your clients on progress, troubleshooting where necessary and using your commercial savviness to identify any further opportunities of growth for your client
What technical skills are needed for this role?
- In addition to top communication and team player skills, you'll need to be highly familiar with Wordpress, PC and Mac literate, with a strong understanding of HTML, CSS and CMS systems
- You'll have experience working either at a mid or senior level in a similar creative capacity, either in an integrated agency where you took a strong focus on all things digital, or from a similar digital and brand consultancy - you'll be ready to hit the ground running and add value from the get go
If you are a digitally savvy Producer, eager to join a passionate team of creatives, in a role where you can truly scope out and shape your future career path, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP