Architectural Designer / Interior Architect
This Business helps UK dental professionals to set up and maintain successful dental practices. They are a small family business where values are important and everyone works as a team, not as a hierarchy.
They are looking for an architectural designer to join them who will develop and eventually lead their design team on the build aspect of the works. Taking a client through the whole journey from concept design through to build completion of their dental practice will be rewarding and hugely varied.
In Summary to:
- Support the internal sales department with design work to help win jobs
- Carry out design stages of dental practices from general layouts, building regulations, construction drawings through to graphics and interior design to assist in the development of dental practices
- Work with the internal operations team, contractors and specialists to capture client requirements, update drawings, write specifications for jobs, and deliver jobs according to the drawings
Person / Experience Required:
- At least 4 years' relevant experience, retail design would be beneficial
- Creative with a good eye for colour, furnishings and lighting
- Knowledge of CAD packages
- Experience in submitting planning permissions
- Spatial awareness with knowledge of designing spaces for optimum productivity
- Experience in specification writing and dealing with other specialist contractors
Apply for Architectural Designer / Interior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly