Senior Designer - Branding
A branding agency who specialise in space and place are seeking a highly talented Senior Designer to join their creative branding team. Due to continuous growth within the agency our client is keen to meet great all-round Senior Graphic Designer candidates who have a genuine interest in brands and branding as this will be the area that they will be spearheading.
Working closely with the Creative Director and wider business you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of print and digital projects which are creatively considered and work seamlessly across all touch points for a brand.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Delivering creative design solutions with well-considered concepts and strategy
- Taking a hands-on approach on projects from concept through to completion
- Leading the art direction on shoots, creating tone of voice and taking a design lead on projects
- Being au fait with trends, styles and history in graphic design
The right candidate for this role will;
- Have experience operating within a client facing capacity and be able to confidently articulate your ideas and concepts, both visually and verbally
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and a love of print, beautiful typography and visual identity skills
- Have an expert level of ability in Adobe Creative Suite
- Have an easy-going personality and be a great all-rounder with a positive attitude
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to join a studio of talented people who understand the importance of great branding please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Senior Designer - Branding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly