MIDDLEWEIGHT / SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
SLG are a highly creative, fashion-led global beauty business.
We create, make, distribute and grow incredible trend-led beauty brands.
Our brands include Johnny’s Chop Shop, COLAB Dry Shampoo,
Zoella Beauty, Superdry Performance Grooming, Missguided Beauty
and Millie Mackintosh Beauty.
What we want…
We are looking for a super talented designer to join our team
based at our amazing design studios in Cheltenham.
The role will involve the design of packaging, POS and marketing materials for our portfolio of brands as well as for exciting new SLG brand creations.
What you’ll need...
- Graphic Design degree or similar
- Excellent creative and typographic skills
- Experience in Art direction of product / lifestyle photography
- Proven experience of packaging design, manufacturing and print processes
- Significant creative development experience ideally within beauty or fashion
- Knowledge of artwork preparation and management
- Fully conversant with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office
What we are looking for...
- Strong creative and design skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Methodical and organised
- A Strong commercial awareness for all creative solutions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment on a varied and demanding workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding and passion for the beauty category market
- Strong team player
Is this you?
Please apply in writing with CV & covering letter, examples of work and salary expectations to:
Rachel Eyre at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to;
Rachel Eyre, Head of HR, at SLG, Liberty House, St Catherine Street, Gloucester, GL1 2BX