This junior designer role is based 100% at the agencies client in West London.
The role is to provide design solutions working within the client's brand guidelines. This is a great opportunity to gain
in-house client experience whilst working as part of an agency team, in total there are 15+ on site from the agency.
The work will be very much internal comms, although there is a certain amount of work involving reformatting external work for the internal audience. The print is mostly pull-up banners, posters and table flyers, the digital can be all sorts of things from powerpoint to website graphics, there is also a need for strong data visualisation and infographic skill. The client also like to create identities for their work that fit within the master brand, so a good understanding of branding is quite essential.
Whilst based on-site with the client you will still benefit from agency life and be part of the overall team.
- Responsible for creating and designing visual content for a key global client
- To be involved in a full project life-cycle from conception to deployment
- To implement design briefs and deliver outstanding solutions
- To be reactive to a demanding internal client schedule
- To work and experiment with new ideas and technologies
- Ability to problem solve and be creative in delivering design solutions
- To support the onsite team more broadly with design requirements
- Liaise directly with clients, taking briefs
- A degree in Design or relevant commercial experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and adaptable
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and the wider TM team
- A can-do attitude, passionate about creating great design work
The client would love this role filled asap so please send your latest CV and portfolio to us asap.