This junior designer role is based 100% at the agencies client in West London.
The role is to provide design solutions working within the client's brand guidelines. This is a great opportunity to gain
in-house client experience whilst working as part of an agency team, in total there are 15+ on site from the agency.
The work will be very much internal comms, although there is a certain amount of work involving reformatting external work for the internal audience. The print is mostly pull-up banners, posters and table flyers, the digital can be all sorts of things from powerpoint to website graphics, there is also a need for strong data visualisation and infographic skill. The client also like to create identities for their work that fit within the master brand, so a good understanding of branding is quite essential.
Whilst based on-site with the client you will still benefit from agency life and be part of the overall team.
- Responsible for creating and designing visual content for a key global client
- To be involved in a full project life-cycle from conception to deployment
- To implement design briefs and deliver outstanding solutions
- To be reactive to a demanding internal client schedule
- To work and experiment with new ideas and technologies
- Ability to problem solve and be creative in delivering design solutions
- To support the onsite team more broadly with design requirements
- Liaise directly with clients, taking briefs
- A degree in Design or relevant commercial experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and adaptable
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and the wider TM team
- A can-do attitude, passionate about creating great design work
The client would love this role filled asap so please send your latest CV and portfolio to us asap.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly