Middleweight or Senior Designer
We are looking for a Senior Designer for one of our fabulous e-commerce clients based in West London.
The team are super lovely, they'd love this person to come in with energy and enthusiasm. It's a fast paced environment, the business works in an agile way so we need someone who can prioritise their work well and put 110% effort in to the smallest of projects. The role is 70% digital work and 30% print - working across digital, campaigns, brochures, leaflets, pos, emails, social, invites.. etc etc!
With at least 4 years experience under your belt, you will be completely comfortable producing fabulous creative work on both the print and digital side of graphic design, and have the creative flair and ability to sell this into internal stakeholders.
Working in a busy studio, you will help to manage the design requirements across multiple channels so great attention to detail as well as experience in managing multiple projects is paramount.
You will support the Head of Creative and will get to work across all visual elements of the brand, this includes online, web. UX, in-store POS, art direction, printed collateral and all other forms of customer communications. So, having an endless stream of creative ideas and concepts is key.
- Must have a great eye for design
- Must be integrated across print and digital with a good understanding of ecommerce and web design
- Art direction experience on shoots, having confidence with shoot production and styling for still life and lifestyle shoots is a must have
- Knowledge of shoot budgets and contacts would be useful too
- A fun and friendly personality who brings a positive zest for life
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are key, the ability to have open conversations across the business and push back eloquently when needed is so important and the reason this is a senior role.
- Ability and confidence to manage a small team while the head of design is away.
- Someone who is able to visualise a campaign idea in a full 360 view is essential.
- Having commercial awareness and business acumen. Understanding the reasoning behind the creative and creating value and engagement in order to ultimately drive customer sales.
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity contact Emma at Truffle today - email@example.com