The Speed Read:
This is an in-house role within the internal design studio of a successful and growing organization, working within the luxury end of property and hospitality. With an impressive list of international hospitality brands under their umbrella, the London team are now looking for a Mid-weight to Senior Creative Artworker to support the design team, as the brands expand throughout Europe and America.
You will be based within a small creative team and report to the Head of Design, and as such you will be happy working on multiple touchpoints, be it print, digital or experiential, showcasing both your technical skills and creative eye. Working alongside the wider team you will need to be able to communicate fluently on briefs while maintaining attention to detail and adhering to the great design standards throughout.
You will be artworking for a wide range of internal and customer facing communications from presentations to event collateral, marketing comms and literature to digital newsletter. You will also take responsibility for the maintenance and stewardship of brand guidelines for the whole business, across multiple brands.
You will be the practical sort who enjoys meticulous detail, with great layout and typographic skills. You'll have exceptional technical skills across Adobe CC - In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Keynote and Powerpoint, as well as excellent time management skills, with the ability to plan the workload - often working on multiple projects. You will thrive under pressure without losing quality, as this is a fun but busy and demanding environment.
You will have a minimum of 4 years' experience within a brand environment, with expert knowledge of artworking techniques suitable for print, digital, experiential and environmental design, and your folio should reflect this broad experience.
It would certainly be advantageous if your portfolio demonstrates experience of working in high end design, the luxury lifestyle market or hospitality
- organized, self-motivated and articulate
- patient, collaborative and communicative - a good team member
- equally effective working independently and with the team
- flexible, able to manage multiple tasks and parallel activities
- consistent in striving for high-quality work
- proactive with great technical and organisational skills
- strong knowledge of print production processes is essential
- experienced with brand ownership
- fluent in English (obviously), but a plus would be confidence artworking in other European languages when necessary, with French language skills an extra bonus
design-savvy, with an astute creative eye and obsessive attention to detail
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly