Senior Account Manager
A top creative branding and communications agency specialising in the high-end property development and residential sector, are looking for a key person to join their Client Services team within their London studio. The agency, made up of 80 people across 7 offices, are seeking a Senior Account Manager/ Account Director, that comes with a wealth of knowledge and the ability to manage projects of various scope simultaneously.
- This position demands the ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects across many key accounts in the property and architecture space
- As the agency offers complete client solutions, the ideal candidate will be able to manage both digital and BTL deliverables, working to offer your clients strategic creative solutions to their business needs
- You will lead client relationships, strengthening existing ones and nurturing new, managing expectations through the creative process whilst taking an overarching responsibility for the project management of your workload
- Operating at a senior level, you will feed into the Client Service Director but be trusted to work autonomously, taking ownership of your clients and projects, reporting in as and when necessary
- You will utilise your experience to identify potential opportunities for growth for your clients, advising on creative strategy
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter who can identify and deliver value, is confident and highly organised and who thrives on completing projects to the highest possible standards.
To be considered for this role you must have experience working in a Senior position in a similar creative environment, either at the Senior Account Manager level or Account Director level. Experience working on property branding is highly advantageous.
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect next step, please apply to register with Tomorrow at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk