5 days left
- Job Functions
Employing unit: Marketing, Communication and Engagement
Reference number: SRF23490
Post type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours per week: 1.0 FTE
Salary: £24,285 to £28,938 per annum
Creative and Print Studio is looking for an enthusiastic designer to join their busy team working across a wide variety of different projects and formats. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, digitally-savvy individual.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in design, or equivalent experience.
- A passion for high-quality design.
- A keen eye for typographic detail.
- Good written and oral communication skills required to understand customers' needs and deliver the best for them in terms of creativity.
- The ability to manage their own projects to meet deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programmes (including InDesign).
- Experience of working in HTML.
- Experience in building documents in MS Office (for use by University staff at their desktops).
- Experience in preparing documents for print.
In additional to applying through the online form, applicants should include a URL to an online portfolio, or send a PDF via email.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
Closing date: 29 June 2018.
Interview date: 17 July 2018.