Packaging Artworker - Award Winning Design Agency
Multiple award winning, East London based Design agency with studios in an amazing converted warehouse are looking for an experienced packaging Artworker to join their rapidly expanding team!
You will be working within a collaborative environment amongst a friendly team of creatives. Reporting to the Production Director you will help produce print ready artwork for a variety of exciting clients from luxury alcohol brands to confectionary to established restaurants, across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing. You will have an excellent understanding of print processes, and a keen eye for detail.
Now with a headcount of over 40 employees and a studio that boasts a huge open kitchen area, eating, drinking, laughing and general socialising is a key factor of the agency. This includes weekly Friday lunches where food is supplied for everyone. Brick lane bagels all round is a studio favourite!
Your responsibilities as packaging artworker will include:
- Working closely with the Production Director & Senior Artworker
- Creation of hi-res print ready artwork files
- Working with mock-up agencies to assist in the creation of prototypes/mock-ups
- Attending press passes, alone or with clients, to give the final artwork sign off
- High attention to detail/proofreading skills
- Control over the internal artwork sign-off procedure
- Control over the in-house artwork version control & filing processes
Experience required as packaging artworker:
- Experience of producing print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing
- Knowledge on the capabilities & subsequent limitations of print, and the ability to suggest alternative methods to designers/clients so the desired outcome can still be achieved
- Able to speak technically & professionally with printers & clients about your artwork
- Strong communication skills
- Mac proficient with excellent Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop skills
- Able to handle a fast paced & ever-changing studio environment
- 3D visualisation is desired
Salary is paying between £35,000-£45,000
If this is the role for you please get in touch and send over your CV ASAP. email@example.com