Freelance Middleweight Interior Designer
Freelance Middleweight Interior Designers needed!
A leading Design Agency, specialising in luxury hospitality and nautical, is urgently looking for Freelance Middleweight Interior Designers to join them.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- You must be an extremely creative individual with exceptional technical abilities.
- Proficient in Vectorworks and SketchUp.
- A background in Restaurant, Leisure or luxury hospitality, experience in Marine Interior Design is excellent.
- Up to date and aware of the current trends.
- Clear communicator.
- Strong hand sketching abilities.
- Happy to work within a team, but equally confident working alone.
To discuss in further detail please send me over your CV and a short portfolio showcasing your abilities!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Freelance Middleweight Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly