This award-winning London based architectural studio is seeking a highly motivated graphic designer to produce a wide range of media, both printed and online.
- Duties will involve aspects of advertising, branding, digital and web design, marketing and print.
- Lead the design of all graphic design activities within the practice.
- Carry out all stages of the creative process, from initial concept to production.
- Managing multiple design briefs, including delegation and supervision of colleagues.
- Produce publicity material including; mailshots, posters, exhibition displays, invitations, brochures, events and meetings.
- Working alongside architects to produce competition entries and bespoke reports.
- Supervising external production of artwork.
- Designing graphical layout for new sections of the intranet and other online design.
- Primary responsibility for maintaining and cataloging the digital library resource.
- Primary responsibility for graphic design of content and format of the website.
- Responsibility for quality control of all graphic output within the practice.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in an architectural environment and will have exceptional layout skills and typographic knowledge.
- Photoshop | InDesign | Illustrator | MS Word | PowerPoint.
- Digital knowledge is desirable including social media platform requirements and CMS website design such as Square Space and Weebly.
- Degree in Graphic Design.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly