Senior Account Managers
An award-winning branding and digital design consultancy based in Shoreditch are looking for experienced and motivated Senior Account Managers to join the team and lead on a number of key accounts across high growth businesses in the technology, private equity and professional services markets.
- As a Senior Account Manager, you'll collaborate with your MD and COO, acting as the principle point of contact to inspire clients, lead account growth and successfully manage projects over the entire life cycle, from strategy phrases (workshop, stakeholder interviews, research) through to design, development and launch
- Whilst you will lead the client interaction on all your projects, you'll also get your hands dirty with managing the logistics of each project and it's delivery, including scoping out budgets, briefing designers and developers, creating work specifications and managing the scheduling of key milestone delivery
- As an experienced Account Handler, you will nurture your client relationships, optimising on opportunity for new business development, managing all financial forecasting of your accounts and through to utilising your natural business and commercial acumen to guide your clients through the strategic process
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record account managing professional services clients with an understanding of strategic brand and digital channels. You will be instinctive and confident in advising clients and have a genuine passion for delivering market leading creative. This is an instrumental, hands-on role where you will be working alongside a close-knit team to achieve, inspire and grow
- With excellent communication skills, you will be level-headed and flexible in meeting different client needs. You will also be a natural leader, who takes initiative when managing projects and can deliver on time and in budget, consistently
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP