Middleweight FF&E Designer
The leading residential studio has a rare opening for a FF&E designer to contribute to projects of the highest calibre. This studio is fortunate to be able to select the clients that they work with and are always given creative license and large budgets to deliver their vision. The studio is a collection of some of the most talented designers in the country and the projects are phenomenal and as such, people rarely depart – this is a rare opportunity for a talented FF&E designer.
- Working within a project team, the FF&E designer will be fully immersed and expected to collaborate with designers and architects.
- Working closely with the associates and the director of the studio.
- Specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces.
- Ensuring all FF&E related deliveries are on site when scheduled.
- Collaborating with a network of craftsman to produce bespoke furniture.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors.
- Establishing new relationships and maintaining relationships with existing manufacturers and suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- A record of commissioning bespoke furnishing and fittings.
- Procurement and strong organising skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in having represented your company to the client.
- Confidence in pulling together imagery and presenting concepts is essential.
This studio is a leader in the industry, an opportunity here will give the successful candidate exposure to the most extraordinary design, all completed with a contemporary flair.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job.