Resource/ Traffic Manager
Our client, an established TTL agency, based in the heart of London, are looking for a Resource/ Traffic Manager to join their team! In this role, you'll collaborate with the wider agency, learning from your peers whilst also taking ownership for the smooth flow of work throughout the studio.
- Reporting into the Creative Services Manager, you'll update on project resourcing, securing freelance support for upcoming projects, managing the volume of work coming through to the creative team, filtering where necessary and ensuring that teams workloads are balanced and creatives are prepped accordingly for projects
- You'll have the support of a Resource Exec, and will lead by best practice, collaborating together
- You'll focus on one of the agencies core accounts, and be used to working in volume, in a fast moving and creative environment
- You will be organised, and able to track work meticulously, able to provide your peers with updates as and when required - always one step ahead, forecasting and troubleshooting to ensure everything keeps ticking along seamlessly!
- Ideally, you will be experienced in Resourcing/ Traffic Management in a similar creative environment, familiar with contemporary tracking systems and programmes
If you are a Resource/ Traffic Manager, keen to excel your career by joining a reputable agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest.