Senior Creative Producer
Our client is a forward-thinking creative production house with a specialism in high-end retail and fashion.
This role will be leading a small implant team within one of the world's best-known fashion houses at their Central London headquarters. You’ll be asked to source and produce a constantly-changing, always urgent range of projects - from traditional print to engraved crystal sculptures, to bespoke leather suit bags, to silk and feather invites, and back to traditional print again via just about anything the design team can dream up to wow their customers. But underpinning the magic a cool and sensible production professional is required to make sure everything happens to brief and on time.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Being the face of the company within a fast-paced, demanding, sometimes crazy but always rewarding environment.
- Liaising with the client’s design teams on promotional and marketing projects.
- Advising on projects’ feasibility and suggesting production solutions.
- Sourcing anything and everything, often at short notice.
- Identifying and negotiating with new suppliers.
- Buying print and other production services.
- Colour checking, proofing and press-passing (attention to detail is ABSOLUTELY key).
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Working on site, on set and on shoot as required.
- Budget and timing control on each and every job.
This role requires an experienced professional with an undoubted love and pride in what they do. Able to liaise with all manner of people and fit seamlessly into the sometimes wild ride that a global fashion house can give. You’ll be presentable, charismatic and ideally have an interest in the fashion industry. You’ll pride yourself on your inclusive outlook and have a smile for everyone. This company offers an excellent salary, bonus scheme, environment and colleagues.
Scoot’s data policy is compliant with GDPR - see www.scootrecruit.co.uk/gdpr.pdf. Upon receiving your application we will confidentially hold your details as part of the normal recruitment process. We will ask for your consent to store your details on our database and pass on to our clients.