Senior Project Manager
This independent and award winning creative retail design agency, are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their growing team. Joining an incredibly successful and fast paced team, you'll operate at the senior level overseeing a variety of retail design and installation focused projects for fashion and luxury clients.
What responsibilities does this role involve?
- Taking ownership of multiple projects (up to 10 at any time) managing client expectations and relationships, as well as overseeing delivery from brief to installation
- Taking creative briefs directly from your clients, relaying to internal creative and production teams, external suppliers and third parties
- Handling all project critical paths and logistics, from managing large scale, complex budgets to scheduling and supplier negotiations
- Managing global retail roll outs, from prop and material sourcing for bespoke projects and installations to handling store allocations
- Overseeing the installations on-site, ensuring build teams are properly briefed and working to tight deadlines, troubleshooting where necessary, right through to client feedback and sign off
What skills do you need?
- This role demands a multitasker who knows how to remain calm in high pressure, fast paced environments
- You'll know how to balance a high volume of projects whilst keeping a calm and level headed approach
- A strong knowledge of materials and the production process involved in retail design is imperative for this role!
- Extensive experience working in a similar retail design agency, with a strong understanding of the 3D process, working at an established senior level is key for this role
- This team work hard but know how to have fun! You'll be hard working yet know how to celebrate success!
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for an exciting opportunity with this highly regarded retail agency, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk