Retail Interior Designer
As a Middle Weight Retail Interior Designer you will be joining a team responsible for developing various conceptual projects as well as preparing the production of construction detail packages.
The work is both aesthetic and functionalist, providing clients with visually-stunning work that unlocks the full potential of space, product and identity.
The team is dynamic, highly-motivated and forward-thinking, each member contributing to the team’s collective progression and development.
You will already have :
- Proven 4/5 years’ minimum experience in retail interior design and detailing.
- Proven and demonstrable skills in managing a team.
- Solid knowledge of Autocad or Vectorworks 2D & 3D.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Sketch Up or similar 3d modelling software.
- CGI rendering skills are desirable and beneficial.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.