Technical Interior Designer
Award-winning architecture and interiors practice seeks a technical designer with Revit skills to join their diverse team. This position will require the ideal candidate to produce high quality design and documentation across exceptional workplace projects. Vibrant studio culture in an iconic central location!
- To produce high quality technical design information that is clear, accurate and on-programme to include drawings, schedules & specifications.
- Involvement across technical documentation, tender and construction, client interaction and coordination.
- Attend site meetings as required to monitor progress of construction.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Working knowledge of InDesign
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of NBS
- Intermediate/advanced Revit experience
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Flexible and positive attitude
Contact Bespoke Careers and apply with your CV and portfolio today!