Middleweight Graphic Designer
A leading design consultancy are looking for an enthusiastic and creative middle-weight graphic designer to join their multidisciplinary graphics team. Considering both freelance and permanent candidates.
The candidate will be required to deliver innovative and intuitive graphic solutions to work on prestigious leisure projects. Projects include logo design, signage & wayfinding design, brand development, and in-house marketing collateral.
- Make recommendations for concept, design and art direction for a variety of two and three-dimensional graphics and signage.
- Prepare photo visualizations and mock-ups of proposed signage for placement, content and/or usage.
- Lead, coordinate and carry out extensive signage and graphic packages to a print/production-ready standard.
- Assist clients with translating their expressed needs and ideas into concepts, and develop into effective design.
- Liaise with internal and external resources and be capable of researching and sourcing information quickly and effectively.
- Prepare detailed drawings of signage designs.
- Participate in project team meetings internally and externally and be comfortable presenting ideas and designs.
- Maintain accurate files and records.
- Manage personal workflow and schedule.
- Assist in the preparation of bids and marketing materials.
- Signage manufacturing drawings experience.
- Understanding architect drawings, elevations and plans
- Concept & Design Development
- Digital Design
- Project management
Software: Illustrator | InDesign | Photoshop