Mid-Level Industrial Designer
Mid-Level Designer / Dublin / €40k - €55k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Sketching, 3D CAD, Concept, Consumer Products, Professional Products, Tools, Industrial Equipment, Consumer Electronics.
One of the world's leading design and innovation consultancies are growing their already highly successful and multi award winning team, and currently have an exciting and career defining opportunity for a Mid-Level Industrial Designer to make their mark within the industry. Working from their Dublin based studio you will join a team of passionate and highly driven designers that have produced some of the most iconic products for over three decades. They work across a broad range of product disciplines, from consumer electronics and appliances, medical and healthcare, professional and industrial, all cantered around creating compelling and innovative solutions and user experiences.
THE MID LEVEL DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team of strategists, interaction designers, engineers and modellers to create future products for some of the world's most exciting consumer, professional and healthcare brands.
- Propose and evolve compelling product concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Creating holistic user experiences, from concept through to delivery.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
- Interpreting research material to guide design solutions.
- Hand model-making and rig-making.
ABOUT THE MID LEVEL DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Product Design / Industrial Design from a top European university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and inspiring member of the team, with the ambition to take on more responsibility and client interaction.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD, Adobe Creative Suite.