Midweight Designer (branding & packaging)
Fantastic award-wining boutique agency in London, working with global health and well-being brands are looking for a midweight branding designer to join their team.
You will be a highly conceptual/ ideas person who is brand-focused, but who can also work across packaging projects too.
You will develop great work alongside other talented designers, strategists and their accounts team.
- Self-driven and proactive
- Ability to understand a strategy/ message and convert it into communications
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Be team-orientated as well as being able to work on your own initiative
- Show excellence across branding and packaging
- Can confidently present work to colleagues or clients and be able to explain your reasons and thought processes behind your work.
- Strong ideas and conceptual ability, along with being able to take a brand and roll it out across multiple touch-points.
- New brand identity creation (needs to be able to demonstrate the conceptual process with lead-up work/ beginning sketches of ideas).
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV and samples. Please include any thought process/ initial sketches within your portfolio to show your workings of your branding and packaging work.