Mid-Senior Creative Artworker
Our client, a phenomenal Advertising Agency based in the heart of Soho, are seeking a Mid-Senior Creative Artworker to join their 160-strong team to work on a variety of exciting content for their arts, entertainment, and culture clients! You will have the opportunity to project manage others, as well as fit into projects overseen by other creatives. Working with an extremely talented team of art directors and designers, you will be helping to create artwork across a diverse range of print projects for national campaigns including press, outdoor advertising, OOH and marketing literature for a prestigious live entertainment client!
- Strong creative design skills
- Fluent in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator on Mac
- Technical repro knowledge, including colour proofing
- Excellent artworking and retouching skills
- Taking projects from initial layout through final artwork to proof checking and approval
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to understand and follow brand guidelines
If you would like the opportunity to work for a top Advertising Agency, alongside some of the most experienced creatives in the business, then send your CV and Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!
Apply for Mid-Senior Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly