Senior Industrial Designer - for Exciting London Consultancy
Senior Industrial Designer / London / £40k - £50k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Sketching, Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, Consumer Products, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Sport Equipment and Apparel.
One of the most high-profile and ambitious design consultancies in London right now are looking to build upon their existing team and have an exciting opportunity for a super talented Senior Industrial Designer. You will be a highly motivated and proactive individual with a passion for delivering experience-driven design solutions. You will join a team of multidisciplinary designers whose drive is to deliver meaningful and innovative solutions for some of the most forward thinking brands, creating products and experiences across smart wearables, furniture systems, communication devices, consumer electronics, lifestyle and healthcare.
THE SENIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to create future products for some of the world's most exciting consumer brands.
- Developing a strategic direction for projects.
- Managing projects from conception through to delivery.
- Design development through 2D and 3D as well as having a good knowledge of production processes and materials.
- Propose and evolve compelling product concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Creating holistic user experiences, from concept through to delivery.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
ABOUT THE SENIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Product Design / Industrial Design from a top European university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Ideally experience from another leading design consultancy.
- Proficiency in Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite but other languages are beneficial.