My client is an international creative agency with over 600 people employed by them and one of the biggest digital agencies in the UK. They are known to be very established within the retail sector, creating highly effective and award-winning integrated campaigns across multinational clients. They have offices across Berlin, Madrid, New York and many other wonderful cities.
I’m looking for an experienced and highly organised Traffic Manager who can help drive and support creative, production and operations for our fashion account covering multiple TTL campaigns each year. You will work closely with a Traffic executive to guarantee adequate resource is allocated across the studio and creative department to fulfill the needs of 24 local clients around Europe.
You will need to have experience of agency processes for briefing, planning, creating, producing, executing, adapting and delivering communication assets for TTL campaigns as well as enable knowledge sharing and good practice across all teams. You will be a proactive, self-starter who is confident in your abilities who does not wait to be asked to get involved. You will be able to recognise and respect the talent and experience of others and have a constant need to improve and solve things.
- Proactive management of multiple projects and driving things forward
- Attending briefings, WIPs and pre-production meetings
- Enforcing agency workflow procedures and ensuring quality control
- Financial management of all artwork, origination and production
- Ensuring the studio is maximised as a profit centre
- Produce and managing weekly creative workflows
- Produce daily status meetings or emails & regularly communicate with AMs
- Sourcing freelancers and record, report and forecast creative and studio freelance costs
- Manage internal creative and design resource across multiple clients
- Review all briefs and ensure all adequate information before allocating
- Ensuring all work has been seen by necessary stake holders for sign off before work leaves the building
The Ideal Candidate
- Project management experience in a high-volume brand, global advertising, retail or other creative agency
- Must be a model multi-tasker, detail oriented, excellent communicator and be able to manage complex project workflows within short timelines with confidence
- A strong understanding of the creative process and the ability to manage project workflow with a maximum level of efficiency
- Specific understanding of the rhythm, timing and flow of typical creative projects needed to support an agency environment
- Comfortable with making quick decisions; diplomatic demeanour in managing expectations or resolving conflicts
- Calm, considered approach ensuring positivity when others are struggling under pressure
- Experience with Macs/Adobe Creative Suite helpful in understanding department processes
- Working knowledge of timelines and process involving InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash software is a plus
- Must work well under pressure with tight deadlines and balance priorities with minimum supervision.
- Expertise in project management best practices and relevant tools/technology
Apply for Project/Traffic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly