Middleweight Graphic Designer
Our client, a phenomenal Charity, dedicated to improving life experiences for the youth of today, are seeking an exceptionally talented and passionate Graphic Designer to join their vibrant Creative Team to create sunning print and digital assets for all outputs! If you are truly passionate about youth culture, and would like to play a huge part in supporting, shaping, and championing opportunities for young people, then this really is the opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for designing all online and offline content, providing highly creative design solutions at all times! You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting design projects including brochures, presentations, logos, exhibition graphics, visual systems, web banners, print and campaigns, merchandise, and event collateral from brief through to completion! Your work will be truly varied, and you will need to really think outside the box. You will take ownership of projects, and use your initiative to come up with the most innovative and cost effective design solutions!
Your role & responsibilities:
- 4 to 5 years of proven commercial experience within an agency or in-house design environment
- Produce stunning design solutions for all offline and online design projects
- A keen eye for clean design, meticulous attention to detail and a passionate commitment to excellence
- Passionate about typography, creativity and imagery
- Proven ability to understand and add to brief to create innovative design solutions
- Ability to act as a brand guardian, with a strong understanding of the principles of brand management and the application of an appropriate visual identity
- Manage photo library, marketing assets and basic retouching
- Prepare artwork to print/production specification
Skills & Experience required:
- An exceptional portfolio full of well thought out creative and solid design executions to demonstrate your suitability for the role
- Strong experience showcasing skills in both print & digital design
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Strong communication skills in order to clearly explain your design choices and present to senior members of the organisation
- Not afraid to try something new and experiment with new technologies/technologies but also happy to work to strict brand guidelines when required
- Knowledge of video editing and animation software would be an advantage
- A passion for animation/video production would be highly desirable
If you would like the opportunity to work for a company where you really are making a difference whilst doing a job you love, then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!