A specialist science communication agency require a talented Senior Designer.
The agency helps add customer value across all stages of the lifecycle of health-related products, from preclinical to mature stages.
From building a robust and compelling scientific narrative that will permeate every communication output and educational programme, to crafting a collaborative multichannel plan or immersive learning experience – The agencies aim is to help engage, educate, and empower patients and healthcare professional to make informed health-related decisions.
- To produce high quality design for multi-channel medical communications, these include medical posters and publications, infographic materials, annual reports, leaflets, newsletters and HTML eMails.
- Support the development of new business proposals and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director, Design Team, Studio Manager, Accounts Team, Medical Writers, Legal etc.
- Able to artwork solutions to agreed timelines and budgets.
- Ideally you should have 4+ years design experience in an agency environment.
- A proven understanding of communication channels, both digital and traditional media.
- Specialist knowledge in creative software packages
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and adherence to deadlines and budgets.
- Self-motivated with the ability to see the bigger picture.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and portfolio.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly