Major Players are working with a top London Creative Agency who are specialists in integrated communications, which enable their clients to communicate effectively with their customers in a way that influences purchase and builds their brand. The agency utilises all media channels from national and local press advertising, promotions, digital campaigns, social media, TV, radio and experiential.
The agency are now looking for an Integrated Project Manager to work across some of their largest accounts. You will be responsible for working with the client team across all departments, to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, with the original creative and strategic intent remaining intact all the way through to execution.
Good working knowledge of digital, video, interactive, POS and mobile is bonus, as is the ability to manage budgets and keep track of time/resource against those budgets. You will have the ability to motivate a team, get the best out of people and be able to develop internal & external trusted relationships (clients and partners).
The Integrated Project Manager will:
* Manage all campaign budgets and deliverables
* Be the main point of contact for producers, in partnership with creative leads
* Ensure all stakeholders are kept fully informed of the project status, and are looped in at appropriate points in the process
* Have an excellent network of suppliers
* Ensure legal contracts are in place with 3rd parties.
* Work across multiple platforms in print, POS, interactive, digital, mobile and film etc.
The Integrated Project Manager will be:
* Self starter, who is original in their approach to problem solving being prepared to think laterally on any given task
* A tough but fair negotiator with outside suppliers and all the agency's internal facilities, providing the best value for money
* Team player who embraces the agency culture, gets involved with the various initiatives, enjoys working in a team, celebrates the successes of the agency and their peers and keeps pushing for better work and process
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the agency at an exciting time, and work in a fast paced collaborative environment. If this sounds like the Project Manager for you then please apply.