Our client – a vibrant & leading boutique branding and creative campaign agency – are hiring a highly skilled and conceptual Digital Creative to join their stunning offices in Central London!
Life at this client is anything but predictable or monotonous, as you will be working directly with the Directors and Designers, leading the way in innovative digital design working on really stimulating branding projects, across a variety of sectors, including music, radio, entertainment & many more!
They are looking to hire a highly creative & confident digitally minded designer, to tell stories across all collateral for a variety of projects, disciplines & industries from brief to completion, to join this friendly and collaborative team. You’ll be someone who is passionate and forward-thinking designer who can pick up on different digital platforms extremely quickly & conceptually. You’re an all-rounder, but what you haven’t got you will have the chance to learn on the job.
- You will be an integral part of the team, the digital focal point in the agency!
- Working closely with the 10 other designers, strategically and creatively on stunning campaigns and accounts
- Being the only full-time Digital Designer, you will need to be confident to provide innovative creative solutions for a range of clients across differentsectors
- Working on everything from animation, websites, film, tv, branding, banner ads, and much more – you must know how to question a brief and propose creative and strategic solutions
- There is a flat structure in the studio, you’ll be reporting to the Directors and will be trusted with client liaison
- Scoping, planning and designing beautiful digital platforms
Skills & Experience required:
- Extremely digitally minded – producing innovative content for clients and campaign concepts across digital platforms
- Strong online & web design skills, with a keen attention to details
- An understanding/knowledge of UX (app work)
- Confident to present ideas to the team
- Keen to explore the possibilities and relevance of latest innovations, technologies and platforms
- Experience with After Effects would be a benefit
- Completing a project through to completion – from concept to artwork
- Ideally basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, microsites, coding templates, email marketing and social media campaigns (including animated gifs, etc.)
- Any further skills would be advantageous
If this sounds like an exciting job opportunity for you, then please send your CV & creative portfolio in now for immediate consideration!