Product Designer / product Developer
This privately owned English company, has a brand name synonymous with luxury lighting and furniture products and supply to the most prestigious hotel, yacht and residential projects around the world.
As part of small team you will help to expand their creative resources with your extensive drawing skills, taking concepts or existing designs, developing and detailing to create exceptional lighting and furniture pieces. Liaising with both creative and technical you’ll support the launch of their new collections from many angles including, technical and installation instructions, customisation of product designs, and developing Display or Exhibition concept designs.
Person / Experience Required:
- Relevant degree in product design or equivalent
- Artistic flair with good sketching skills
- At least 2 yeras experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in SolidWorks is needed with AutoCAD an advantage
- Genuine interest and passion for art, design and interior design
- Commercial understanding of taking a product to market
- Ability to manage a busy and varied workload and work well in a team
They are based in a beautiful rural location surrounded by greenery and wildlife, therefore it is essential that you are able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm