7 days left
- Job Functions
Levitt Bernstein is an award-winning design-led architectural practice based in London and Manchester, working on a broad range of projects across all sectors including residential, arts and public buildings, community, education, leisure projects and regeneration schemes. Our landscape and urban design divisions bring related expertise and an integrated approach to all of our projects.
We are looking for a talented Architectural Visualiser to work in collaboration with our creative teams to produce high quality 2D/3D imagery.
Candidates must have:
• Experience of producing high quality CGI images
• Strong knowledge of 3ds Max, SketchUp and V-Ray
• Exceptional Photoshop and Illustrator skills, with a keen eye for artistic detail, composition and design
• Capability to manage deadlines both individually and as part of a team
• Excellent graphic, presentation and team working skills
• An architectural or interior design background
It would also be beneficial if you have:
• Working knowledge of Revit
• Some experience of working with Rhino
• Qualified to RIBA Part 1, Part 2 or equivalent overseas qualification
Salary band: dependent upon experience
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and collaborative practice with an open working environment.
If you are interested in working for a design-led organisation in a stimulating and sociable environment, please submit your CV and samples of work (max size 5MB), explaining why you are suitable for the role, to:
1 Kingsland Passage
London, E8 2BB
Levitt Bernstein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
Apply for Architectural Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly