Senior Presentation & Graphics Desginer
A highly reputable investment firm in the City are looking for a Presentations Designer to join their expanding Marketing & Client Presentations team.
You will be responsible for the creation and production of reports, other documents and presentations, ensuring clarity of message and consistency of style across all internal and external communications. You will also be assisting the manager with workflow control, allocating work across the presentations and graphics team, liaising with internal clients at all levels, managing expectations and ensuring deadlines are met etc. In addition, you will take control of a variety of projects from obtaining data through to printing and distributing.
Key skills required:
• Extensive experience of creating reports and presentations within investment, asset management or wealth management (or similar financial services)
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat as well as MS Office (including PowerPoint)
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to forge and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels
• Deadline driven
• Adept at working with data
• Experience of Dreamweaver and/or Coric is desirable
• Willing to complete IMC qualification
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted therefore, if you have not been contacted within 7 working days of your application, it is likely that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Senior Presentation & Graphics Desginer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly