3 days left
- Job Functions
- Studio Management
The speed read:
Agency Bell are looking for a remote working admin assistant to help with some specific contract and legal tasks to support our small team of consultants.
We run very busy desks across design, client services, freelance and perm for creative agencies and some corporates. We need help to keep things running smoothly.
You'd be making sure that contracts are in place, our freelancers send correct info and that it all tallies up on the money side of things.
We aren't commodity/volume recruiters, so you need to be interested in the people dimension of consultative recruitment. Your day-to-day will involve putting processes in place that ensure the correct information is with the right people while being compliant with legal requirements at all times.
We'd like you to be on board with our philosophy of getting things done super efficiently while dealing with people in a direct, friendly and understanding way.
- a completer-finisher
- absolutely amazing with detail
- quick, responsive, efficient and hands-on
- flexible, with a foremost concern for getting the job done
- assertive with a friendly and approachable manner
- comfortable with legal language: You may have worked in a law firm, perhaps as a Legal Secretary, although this is by no means a must.
- loath to take no for an answer, while at all times maintaining a professional attitude and a positive outlook
Attention to detail second to none
We would be looking to engage you for around 8 hours per week freelance, working remotely. You may have another interest or commitment that takes up some of your time, and are looking to supplement it.
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly