Studio Manager - Award winning design agency!
Are you a confident, forward thinking Studio Assistant / Coordinator ready to take your next step into a managerial role? Multiple award winning, Central London based Design agency boasting an amazing open plan studio, with some of the best views London has to offer are looking for a Studio Manager to join their rapidly expanding team! You will be a natural leader and will be ready to take ownership of all of the studio happenings, making sure everything continues to run as smoothly and as effectively as possible!
This is an integral role to the agency - You will play a huge part in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the studio. You will be highly organised, enthusiastic and proactive with the ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure.
Now with a headcount of over 50 employees and a studio that boasts an onsite café, bar and its very own roof terrace, eating, drinking, laughing and general socialising is a big part of the agency's culture!
Your responsibilities as Studio Manager will include:
- Creating and maintaining the weekly, monthly and long-term schedule for the Studio
- Ensuring all projects are planned and resourced for in the most effective way possible
- Managing the recruitment process
- Maintaining holiday requests, coordinating appraisals, recording annual leave and sickness
- Building maintenance
- Coordinating staff training
- Managing the social happenings of the studio: Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas party, culture days etc
- Ownership of all team meetings
- 2 + years' experience in a similar role including exposure to FMCG packaging
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- A background in a creative environment is desired
- The ability to be selfless when sometimes putting others needs before your own
Salary is paying between £30,000-£45,000
If this is the role for you please get in touch and send over your CV ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org