3 days left
- Job Functions
This successful high-end interior design consultancy work on Super Prime Residential and yacht projects within the UK and internationally and pride themselves on their creativity, attention to detail and creating bespoke innovative solutions for their clients.
Working in South West London, the successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects and will be an integral part of the team reporting to the director of the company. They are looking for a creative, organised and enthusiastic midweight interior designer with strong FF&E skills to join their growing team.
Person / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience to include high-end private residential projects
- Knowledge of the UK design marketplace and suppliers
- Good design detailing skills and awareness of specifications
- AutoCAD Literate
- Hand drawing skills and 3D packages a bonus
- Good organisational and project management skills
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly