Major Players are working with a leading, innovative brand in luxury goods and jewellery design who are looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join their Brand Marketing team based in Central London.
Reporting to the Global Brand Marketing Director, the successful candidate will have exposure to the full marketing calendar and will be responsible for project resourcing, briefing and follow-up on a wide range of communicative design and artworking projects. The is a brand new, standalone role within the Marketing department and responsibilities are split between Traffic Coordinator (80%) and Marketing support (20%), as outlined below:
- Daily management of projects, including DAM maintenance
- Reporting on project status & workloads and running checkpoints with the Creative Director for incremental approvals
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments, including but not restricted to Brand, VM, Product Marketing, and Digital.
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Marketing team as required, including the creation of reports and presentations, compiling global team information (team calendar), helping with PR events or celebrity dressing, organising large team meetings and meetings with external partners
- Consolidating Brand Marketing budget
We're looking for an articulate and highly organised individual with an intrapreneurial, can-do attitude. It is important that you are able to liaise effectively with internal stakeholders across different department divisions, juggling demands and managing expectations accordingly, and you will ideally have experience of managing print and web design projects, coordinating between internal teams and external agencies and production companies.
- At least two years' experience in a Traffic role
- Experience with print and web design
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent organisation skills with a methodical approach to tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Approachable and helpful with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong resourcing skills
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated
- Ability to take initiative and work calmly under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Additional languages (French in particular)
- Adobe or InDesign knowledge
- Picturepark DAM experience