My client is a Business management consultancy based in London who is now on the hunt for a Pitch and Presentation Designer. You will be working as part of a team, reporting to the Art director, designing across multiple platforms. You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience and a graphic design related degree (BA or equivalent). You must also have proven experience of Adobe CS and PowerPoint.
* Design professional presentations and reports within brand guidelines.
* Translate complex ideas and data into logical and visually engaging formats.
* Provide guidance and design support to the wider business and juniors within the team.
* Liaise with internal and external clients regarding production and completion of presentations.
You must have:
* A graphic design related degree (BA or equivalent)
* A minimum of 3 years' industry experience
* Advanced PowerPoint and Word skills.
* Good visualising and layout skills, both for print and online.
* A proven track record in creating high end PowerPoint, Word and template documents.
* Good presentation design skills evidenced in a strong portfolio.
Nice to have:
* Understanding of current print processes and the ability to artwork for production.