Lead Packaging Artworker
6 days left
- Job Functions
Are you a confident, talented and hardworking Lead Packaging Artworker? Are you looking for your next move into a globally recognised branding agency based in one of the coolest parts of London?
Working in support of the Studio Manager, your role as Lead Artworker/Production Manager promises extreme variety and excitement. No two days will be the same. You will be working alongside the talented creative and production team. Planning and executing quality control, brand guardianship and production management for briefs throughout the complete process, meeting the high standards of some amazing clients!
You will be joining an ever growing, fun, vibrant agency. The London office is medium sized and offers a great open plan working space with frequently abused pool and football tables! The work-life balance is very apparent. This opportunity will enable you to work alongside some seriously talented colleagues, boasting backgrounds from many of London's top design agencies.
As Leading Packaging Artworker the following is desired:
- FMCG packaging experience
- Branding guardianship
- Ideally 5-10 years experience
- Experience in dealing with multiple SKU projects from start to finish
- Print / Repro set up experience
- Proof reading / QC experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Energetic, positive and approachable
- Proactive and ability to take ownership of the role
- Comfortable working within a process and to tight timings
If you are interested and relevant for this role - please get in touch with your CV and folio ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Lead Packaging Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly