Junior Motion Designer
6 days left
- Job Functions
My client, located in Shoreditch, London, are looking for a mid-level animator/ motion graphic artist to join a fast paced, creative team. They are mid sized studio producing a wide range of live action and animated content; from TV idents and commercials, to music videos and feature film titles as well as online advertising and corporate comms and are looking for a multi-talented, full time motion graphic designer to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate would have a strong art and design background, at least 3 years experience working with Adobe After Effects and must be comfortable both working alongside a roster of creative directors as well as producing content individually.
▪ Stand out portfolio and reel
▪ Strong understanding of design, typography, colour and composition
▪ Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
▪ Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro
▪ Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
▪ Super organised, detail driven, proactive team member
▪ Bachelors degree in Animation, Motion Graphics, Illustration or similar
▪ Preferably 3 years experience in Motion Graphic design
▪ Experience working with high end camera footage (Red Epic, Arri Alexa etc) is a plus
▪ Knowledge of Cinema4d is a strong plus, other 3d software knowledge may also be useful.
Please note - We are not looking for 3d Character Animators at this time so please only send your most exciting, creative and unique Motion Design reels.
Apply for Junior Motion Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly