Senior F&B Interior Designer
This exciting brand have been met with nothing but success since their conception in 2013. Since then this restaurant group have begun their expanse from 7 successful bespoke restaurants in Paris to locations in London, Milan, Madrid and Lisbon which will complete in the coming 2 to 3 years.
In a few short months they have moved to London and built an unstoppable London based in house design team. They are now on the hunt for a talented and experienced Senior Interior Designer with proven F&B/Hospitality experience.
The position represents a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of creative restaurant design. The working environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial, and you will be joining close knit team of 6 designers (Growing to 10 by end of 2018) in the UK Office. Given the international pipeline, travel is an essential part of the role. The design team are exceptionally creative and so the concept design is a core part of their process. Meticulous design and attention to detail is a must! The studio is hardworking and happy - they trust their staff so much they are allowed as much or as little holiday a year as they like!
A successful Senior F&B/Hospitality Interior Designer will:
- Have proven experience of having successfully led projects from concept to completion
- Always demonstrate exceptional design skills
- Have excellent FF&E knowledge - as well as an aptitude for all other aspects of design process
- Be comfortable working autonomously and taking your own initiative
- Be ready, willing and able to travel internationally
Skills and Experience of a Senior F&B/Hospitality Interior Designer:
- BA Architectural Interior Design or similar
- Minimum 5-6 years' post-graduate experience
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent hand sketching
- Experience in F&B/Hospitality Sectors
- Proven experience in dealing with clients, contractors and other suppliers in a highly professional
- Ability to create and develop conceptual designs including the skill of using colour and texture, and can clearly explain these to others
- Organised, and able to manage a team effectively, whilst mentoring junior team members
- Ability to manage time and work flow of projects efficiently
Responsibilities of a Senior F&B/Hospitality Interior Designer:
- Managing projects efficiently and within schedule
- Managing and briefing broader design team and liaising with project team
- Preparation in part, or full, of concepts, mood boards, preliminary and final designs, and development
- of details, furniture and fixtures
- Developing detailed designs documentation and choosing materials
If you are interested in this Senior F&B/Hospitality Interior Designer Job, please get in touch with Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly attach both your CV and Portfolio when applying.