Graphic Designer - Cool client-side brand
Cool, young and forward thinking brand are looking for an artistic, proactive, motivated and
resourceful graphic designer who can turn their hand to print and some digital design,
and get involved with video making and art directing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and fast growing company. You'll get involved with lots of stuff so your cover letter and portfolio will ideally demonstrate a range design skills and creativity.
They are fast paced and resourceful company who work together to get things done well and quickly.
Key responsibilities and tasks
● Designing and artworking print collateral, including; inserts, newsletters, booklets, DM, packaging
● Filming and editing short videos, and helping with photography
● Creating digital content; social ads, social content, digital ads, emails
● Producing user-friendly, effective and appealing work that will convert potential new customers and help retain existing customers
What's in it for you?
● Free company samples each week, Toast in the mornings and organic bacon butties once a week
● Subsidised circuit training every Monday and Thursday
● A friendly, cheerful atmosphere and a chance to learn on the job about growing a successful business
● Learn what life is like 'client side' - discover the joys of being an in-house creative!
● Contributing your creative ideas and seeing concepts through to finish
Your skills, essential
● Two years professional design experience
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite apps, particularly Photoshop and Indesign
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly
● Initiative and ability to identify issues and develop solutions
● Ability to work to a loose brief, or to specific requirements
● Creativity and ability to generate ideas
● Good organisational skills & fantastic attention to detail
Your skills, desirable
● Video filming and editing
● HTML and CSS knowledge
● Knowledge of Mailchimp
Ideal attitude and behaviours
● Bags of initiative & comfortable working independently
● A creative flair that is sympathetic to our existing style
● Quick to learn, able to think on your feet, commercially minded, happy working in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
● Excited about being a proactive member of a small team where everyone mucks in, regardless of job title
● A sense of humour
Salary: 28k-32k dependant on experience
To register an interest in this role please email your folio/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org