Graphic Designer | Challenger Brand
We’re proud to be working with this new client. They are a bold professional services company with over four thousand people in the UK. They’re creating an in-house creative team in-order to spend more time on creative development.
The creative team will be treated exactly the same as other teams in the business and have access to the same benefits and working arrangements (flexible and agile).
There’s already a Project/Studio Manager and Video Producer in place and a Design Lead/Manager isn’t far away. We’re now looking for midweight/senior Graphic Designers (x2), Junior Graphic Designer and a Workflow Co-ordinator to join the team.
A good proficiency with PowerPoint is needed BUT a key reason for setting up the in-house team is to move away from PPT. They want to do more and more with InDesign. The designer will be the catalyst for this. It’ll be up to you to convince clients of your creative ideas and push briefs.
Key skills & experience:
- Experienced at designing for the B2B/professional services sector (in-house or agency-side)
- An expert with Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Working on projects from brief to completion
- Great knowledge of paper and print related products and finishes
- Great communicator
- Fantastic attention to detail
Please apply to find out more.