This expanding interior design consultancy specialises in providing innovative design-led solutions and procurement for the Care Industry. They have built a reputation for creating high-end, quality interiors and are passionate about creating designs for care homes that look like hotels.
They are currently recruiting for a technically minded Interior Designer with good attention to detail to join their small and very friendly team. The role will focus on developing design concepts from brief through to client presentation and the production of associated information packages.
Person / Experience Required:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in a design related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years interior design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Excel & PowerPoint
- Organised, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and personable
- Driving licence and own car