Central London based brand design agency with over 30 years of proven success, working with some of the world's top clients are looking for their newest Studio Manager!
There offices are stunning and offer views of some of London's top trademark buildings. This along with an impressive benefits package are just some of the perks of this exciting managerial role.
You will be a key member of the agency and will have exposure to global brands and clients across the food, drink and confectionary space. Your role will be covering schedule and resource management, project co-ordination, media services, assets, right management and administrative duties.
Working across multiple projects, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting client services and creative to schedule short-term and forecast long-term resource
- Source and provide skilled freelance resource when required to facilitate the schedule
- Holiday planning for the studio
- Updating project stakeholders on daily developments
- Enabling effective planning meetings with involvement of the right people at the right time
- Monitoring client services timeline management
- Highlighting any budget concerns
- Sourcing global 3rd party media and creative services
- Negotiating rates and usage rights
As Studio Manager the following is required:
- 4+ years in a similar role working within a brand / packaging agency or similar
- Previous experience organising a large, globally focused creative studio
- Exceptional organisational and people management skills
- Strong project management knowledge
- You will be a team player
- You will be keen to take on challenges daily
Salary is between £35,000-£50,000 depending on level and experience
Please email CV ASAP to email@example.com