This leading artisan in professional home kitchens create handcrafted pieces in their renowned sleek industrial style. With an opulent look, each cabinet and metalwork detail is crafted with an eye for beauty in Italy and they are currently seeking an individual to join their small and growing team based in their London Showroom.
This role would suit a designer who has an architectural mind and who can advise on the design and layout of large kitchens including any structural changes. It will be an organisational and client facing role so your presence, communication skills and commercial head will be important. You will be arranging client visits to the showroom, talking through their project along with the technical designer, scheduling the works and seeing through to installation. There will be regular travel to clients and trade shows and an initial visit to the Head Office in Italy for training.
Person / Experience Required:
- 4+ years' experience on residential projects or from the kitchen sector
- AutoCAD literacy and Photoshop would be an advantage but not necessity
- Commercially aware, proactive and organised
- Both creative and technically minded
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Excellent spoken and written English