Senior Account Manager
Client Manager/Account Manager (28k-35k) at one of the best design & branding agencies in London.
A global but independently run Design agency, one of the big names in the business.
* Stage One process
* Weekly client account status reports
* Support pitch presentations
* Client meetings
* Contact reports
* Time plans
* Creative briefs
* Development briefs
* Refinement briefs
* Internal reviews
* Build unbreakable bonds with your creative team
* Champion the creative process
* Defend and protect the creative integrity of our product
* Ensure rigour in our strategic thinking and ensure it supports our creative product
* Hand hold your clients through the creative process
* Support creative pitches
* Manage and plan of effective and efficient workflow resourcing
* Develop good strategic understanding
* Check there is rigour to our thinking and challenge when appropriate
* Desktop research
* Market and category analysis
* Competitive set analysis
* Deck set up
* Creative brief writing
* Develop good understanding of proprietary strategic tools
The Ideal Candidate:
* 3-5 years working within Account Management.
* Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills.
* Highly proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* Packaging experience.
Please get in touch with Patrick - firstname.lastname@example.org